Yellow Yam Pudding
eight ozor 225 g yellow yam (grated uncooked)
6oz or 175 g brown sugar
2 tbsp burnt sugar or molasses
7 oz.Or two hundred g end result (soaked)
4oz or a hundred and ten g vegan butter or margarine
½ tsp vanilla extract (also can use vanilla essence)
- Beat grated yam with a fork till light.
- Combine all substances and mix quickly.
- Steam in a pudding steamer.
Sweet Potato Pie
2 lbs or 900 g sweet potato
1½ tbsp vegan margarine
five tbsp brown sugar
1 level tsp salt
1 tsp cinnamon
2 ozor 50 g applesauce
- Boil potatoes after peeling. While hot use the returned of a wooden spoon to mash very well.
- Beat applesauce and upload to potatoes
- Stir well then upload different ingredients, even as stirring.
- Pour in a shallow properly-greased baking tin and bake in a mild oven (350oF, 180oC or gas mark four) until brown.
- Cut in squares even as nonetheless warm.
four green plantains (cooked and grated)
4 tbsp flour
3 tbsp coconut (grated)
6 oz.Or one hundred seventy five gapplesauce
8 oz.Or 225 gbrown sugar
¾ pint or 375 ml coconut milk
four ouncesor 110 g margarine
Nutmeg and vanilla
4 ozor 110 g raisins
- Add coconut milk to grated plantain and beat till fluffy and mild.
- Add all different components and beat again until fluffy and mild.
- Pour right into a greased baking tin.
- Bake in a mild (350oF, 180oC or gasoline mark four) oven for about 45 minutes.
1 lb or 450 g raisins
6oz or one hundred seventy five g or applesauce
½ pint or 250 ml unsweetened soya milk
1 tsp baking powder
¼ tsp nutmeg (grated)
2 lbs or 900 g carrots (grated)
8oz or 225 g flour
2 tbspcornstarch or corn flour
8 ozor 225 g brown sugar
1 lb or 450 g currants
4 ouncesor one hundred ten g vegan margarine
¼ tsp mixed spice
- Cream margarine and sugar. Add flavouring and spices.
- Beat cornstarch or corn flour with 6 tbsp water and upload to margarine and sugar.
- Add grated carrots and blend very well.
- In a separate bowl blend flour with soya milk then upload to the aggregate.
- Pour right into a greased tin and bake in a slight (350oF, 180oC or fuel mark four) oven for half-hour.
- Extinguish flame and allow pudding to cool in oven.
1½ lbs or seven hundred g dasheen
1 lb or 450g coconut cream
four ouncesor one hundred ten g raisins
2 ouncesor 50 g vegan margarine
½ tsp nutmeg (grated)
8 oz.Or 225 g sugar
2 ouncesor 50 g applesauce
¼ tsp salt
four oz.Or 110 g flour
2 tsp vanilla extract (can also use vanilla essence)
- Peel wash then grate dasheen. Beat thoroughly till mild and fluffy.
- Add coconut cream and beat a few more.
- Beat applesauce collectively with the rest of the elements.
- Pour in a gently greased tin and bake in a mild (350oF/180oC or gas mark four) oven for 30 minutes.